Lake Pflugerville Triathlon Race Information
Packet Pick-Up Schedule-
There will be no race day packet pick-up. Only packets for out-of-town athletes that have talked to one of the race directors will be available for pick-up on race day.
- Thursday, June 13th, 2013
5:00pm - 8:00pm Packet Pick-up at Dick's Sporting Goods, 19000 Limestone Commercial Dr. Suite 200, Pflugerville, TX. Phone: 512.252.2800 (Note: Bring Photo ID and see USAT Requirements below)
- Friday, June 14th, 2013
12:00pm - 7:00pm Packet Pick-up at Jack and Adam's Bicycles, 1210 Barton Springs Dr., Austin, TX. Phone: 512.472.5646 (Note: Bring Photo ID and see USAT Requirements below)
- Saturday, June 15th, 2013
10:00am - 5:00pm Packet Pick-up at Jack and Adam's Bicycles, 1210 Barton Springs Dr., Austin, TX. Phone: 512.472.5646 (Note: Bring Photo ID and see USAT Requirements below)
Race Day Schedule
5:00 AM Transition Area Open
7:00 AM Transition Area Closed
7:15 AM Pre Race Meeting
7:30 AM First Wave Start
2012 Wave Schedule (2013 TBA)
USA Triathlon Requirements
Directions to Race Site
- This event is sanctioned by USA Triathlon (www.usatriathlon.org). Members must present USAT card and photo ID. Non-members must purchase membership and present photo ID. Membership costs are $12.00 for one-day (cash or check ONLY) and $45.00 for an annual license (cash or check ONLY).
- Unless you are a minor, USAT requires that you pick up your own packet. Your husband, wife, brother, sister, mother, etc. cannot do this for you.
From I-35, exit #247. Proceed East on FM-1825 through downtown Pflugerville. Go thru the intersection of FM-685 and FM-1825, HEB will on your left. Go approximately 2 miles (go over Toll Road 130) and take a left on Weiss lane. Go about 2-1/2 miles, past Pflugerville Parkway and Jesse Bohls Road and enter the field on your left. We will have volunteers to guide you. Spectators are encouraged to take the same directions as triathletes.
It is your responsibility to know the race course and USAT rules. Volunteers and Race Officials are there to assist. The Lake Pflugerville Triathlon is a sanctioned USAT event and race officials will be present to ensure that USAT racing regulations are enforced. Please see USAT's site
regarding most common violated regulations.
Spectators who arrive prior to the race start will be able to use the same parking lot as athletes. Spectators arriving after the race starts will be directed to park along Pfluger Lane, West of the race area.
Only athletes are allowed in the transition area.
Other Spectator Notes
Transition Area Note
- Water and food will be available to athletes. Please bring bottles of water, coolers, snacks, etc. to make your experience at the Lake Pflugerville Triathlon more enjoyable.
- Please follow instructions given by the volunteers. There may be times where certain areas are off limits. Athletes will finish the race near the swim exit, so you may be asked to clear that area once all athletes are out of the water.
You will NOT be allowed to take your bike out of the transition area until the last cyclist is off the bike course. Please plan accordingly.
You will be body marked as you enter the transition area. If you plan to apply sunscreen on race day, please wait until you've been body marked. The numbers will come right off when applied over sunscreen.